Do you get a kick out of wowing our guests? And are you the person who always goes the extra mile to make sure the quests have everything they need? For our newly renovated Eden Hotel Amsterdam we are looking for an energetic Food & Beverage Supervisor with serious leadership skills!
What will you be doing?
As an F&B Supervisor, you are the "go-to" person for our guests and your colleagues. You make sure that guests have a great stay in our hotel and you always look for ways to make that experience even better. You are working in and responsible for the entire Food & Beverage department.
You are a true team player and can inspire your colleagues. You know better than anyone that when your team is happy, so are your guests, so you make sure that they are! You also always know where it is the busiest and make sure that employees receive extra help when the situation calls for it. You take good care of both your guests as well as your employees. That is how we do it at Eden Hotel.
You work alternating shifts and take on all F&B tasks and ensure that guests lack for nothing. You will alternate between working in the new hotel bar, Centre stage, the hotel bar, Obsidian, or as a host/hostess in the lobby. Because of the attention and care that you give our guests, you exceed guests’ expectations time and again. When the last guests leave the lobby, you immediately start helping out other departments where needed, because that’s just who you are. You are a true all-rounder.
Who are we?
The new Eden Hotel Amsterdam has undergone a complete metamorphosis after its renovation. We have a real Tokyo-style hotel bar, a beautiful Food Theatre where you can eat and drink all day long and a self-service concept has been rolled out in the new lobby. The addition of 5 new rooms brings the total to no less than 391 and makes us one of the largest hotels in the center of Amsterdam. A large number of rooms were also refurbished with a Burlesque theme. The history of Eden Hotels and the history of the hotel and its surroundings are brought to the fore in every aspect of the new design.
Eden Hotels has built a compelling collection of city centre hotels over two generations. Our hands-on approach combines decades of industry expertise with business insight, enabling each and every colleague to reach their full potential. We take great pleasure in creating local experiences and lasting memories for our guests. With our 13 hotels, we are located in all the great cities and surprising places in the Netherlands. We know everything about our cities and ensure that the guest feels like part of our family. With our ambition to grow internationally, our mission is to start providing that same excellent service and experience across Europe. We have exciting times ahead with major projects on the horizon, so it's a great time to get on board!
Who are you?
- The guest is truly king for you; you always go that extra mile for the guest.
- You are presentable, enthusiastic, and have a proactive attitude.
- You work well in a team, but can also work independently.
- You are good at inspiring, motivating, training, and coaching a team.
- You have a relevant completed education at MBO-4 / HBO level.
- You have experience in an operational F&B position and can manage a team.
- You have good product knowledge and you are always happy to share this knowledge with guests and colleagues.
- You are flexible in working hours and duties.
- You speak fluently Dutch and English. Any other language is of course a great asset.
- You have a high sense of responsibility and can perform well under pressure and hectic conditions.
What can you expect from us?
- A full-time contract (with an intention to extend).
- A gross salary starting at €2.052,36* per month (based on full-time employment).
- The Eden Basics are in good hands with us. Think good collective insurances and a travel allowance.
- Two free nights a year in an Eden Hotel of your choice.
- Substantial discount on even more nights, also for Family & Friends.
- 25 days of holiday days and the option to buy 5 extra days.
- Continued self-development at our Eden Academy.
- Healthy bicycle via the company scheme.
- Have your online orders conveniently delivered to the hotel.
- A nice colleague bonus scheme.
- Great colleagues and lots of (creative) freedom. Cosy events and of course a nice gift for all the wonderful moments in life.
- At Eden Hotels, we value equality and diversity. Your gender, ethnicity, age or orientation make no difference to your chances during the application process. We are a company where everyone feels welcome and can be themselves. Whether you are young, slightly older, a student or a returnee.
*Salary is based on the Hospitality Collective Labour Agreement wage scale when the candidate is 21 years of age or older.