Do you have an eye for detail, a hospitable attitude, and do you like to show initiative? And are you looking for a great job with a lot of flexibility in the heart of Leeuwarden? Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden is looking for an enthusiastic Housekeeping Employee who always goes the extra mile!
What will you be doing?
It always makes you happy and feel good when our rooms are clean and fresh. You make the beds, clean the bathrooms, replenish towels and check and refill guest supplies. You do this with a great eye for details because you like everything to look tip-top. Next, you take care of the disposal of any waste and take away all used utensils. Of course, you are always looking for areas of improvement in the room set up and act on them. To summarize, you are the one who makes our guests feel welcome in our rooms.
Who are we?
The 4**** Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden with 78 rooms is located close to the historic city center of Leeuwarden and right across from the train station. We work with 55 colleagues to make sure our guests lack for nothing. And we do that with great pleasure! Besides staying the night, guests can also enjoy a delicious breakfast, a good cup of coffee, or a drink.
Oranje Hotel Leeuwarden is part of Eden Hotels, a Dutch hotel family which that has been happily providing local experiences and lasting memories for our guests since 1947. With our 13 hotels, we are located in all the great cities and surprising places in the Netherlands. We know everything about our cities and ensure that the guest feels like part of our family. We do it all just a little bit different, a little bit more... extraordinary! Eden does things differently and feels personal, fresh, and unique. That is Eden.
Who are you?
- You are hospitable and service-oriented.
- You are flexible, full of energy and not easily fazed.
- You have an eye for detail and attention to quality.
- You enjoy working in a team, but also don’t mind working by yourself.
- You are a real doer and have a great sense of responsibility.
- You live in (the area of) Leeuwarden and can easily travel to the hotel at any time.
What can you expect from us?
- A flex-contract (with an intention to extend).
- A gross salary starting at €12,12* per hour.
- The Eden Basics are in good hands with us. Think good collective insurances and a travel allowance.
- Two free nights a year in an Eden Hotel of your choice.
- Substantial discount on even more nights, also for Family & Friends.
- 25 days of holiday days and the option to buy 5 extra days.
- Continued self-development at our Eden Academy.
- Healthy bicycle via the company scheme.
- Have your online orders conveniently delivered to the hotel.
- A nice colleague bonus scheme.
- Great colleagues and lots of (creative) freedom. Cosy events and of course a nice gift for all the wonderful moments in life.
- Our Sjoerd Dijkstra Foundation dedicates itself on your behalf to beautiful social projects in the hospitality industry for vulnerable groups in society.
- At Eden Hotels, we value equality and diversity. Your gender, ethnicity, age or orientation make no difference to your chances during the application process. We are a company where everyone feels welcome and can be themselves. Whether you are young, slightly older, a student or a returnee.
*Salary is based on the Hospitality Collective Labour Agreement wage scale when the candidate is 21 years of age or older.