Are you a communication hero known for your organizational skills? And do you think you have what it takes to act as the linking pin between different commercial areas of expertise? Then this Sales Coordinator internship at Eden Hotels is made for you!
What will you be doing?
As Sales Coordinator intern for the five Eden Hotels in Amsterdam and Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American, you will be a real spider in the web within the commercial team. In other words: you will be the left and right hand for the sales, banquet sales, group reservations and marketing teams. You will lead the way in administrative support for the team; a piece of cake for someone as structured as you! You will also be responsible for maintaining our CRM system, generating reports and managing online audits. Drafting contracts, speaking to colleagues and (potential) clients; you will become a pro at this and enjoy the variety of your internship. Oh, and to top it off: you will have the great honour of organising our client events, trade fairs and sales blitzes! In short: a super versatile internship where every day is different.
Who are we?
The new Eden Hotel Amsterdam has undergone a complete metamorphosis after its renovation. We have a real Tokyo-style hotel bar, a beautiful Food Theatre where you can eat and drink all day long and a self-service concept has been rolled out in the new lobby. The addition of 5 new rooms brings the total to no less than 391 and makes us one of the largest hotels in the center of Amsterdam. A large number of rooms were also refurbished with a Burlesque theme. The history of Eden Hotels and the history of the hotel and its surroundings are brought to the fore in every aspect of the new design.
Eden Hotels has built a compelling collection of city centre hotels over two generations. Our hands-on approach combines decades of industry expertise with business insight, enabling each and every colleague to reach their full potential. We take great pleasure in creating local experiences and lasting memories for our guests. With our 13 hotels, we are located in all the great cities and surprising places in the Netherlands. We know everything about our cities and ensure that the guest feels like part of our family. With our ambition to grow internationally, our mission is to start providing that same excellent service and experience across Europe. We have exciting times ahead with major projects on the horizon, so it's a great time to get on board!
Who are you?
- A commercial Bachelor's degree (preferably in Tourism or High Hotel School).
- Available for 4/5 days for at least months.
- You are not easily fooled and are quick to shift gears.
- Flexible (you don't have, say, that infamous 9-to-5 mentality).
- Communicatively and organisationally strong.
- You are commercial and market-oriented.
- You like to take the lead and are precise.
- You can speak and write in Dutch and English.
- You have feeling with the Hospitality Industry (whether you have worked in it or just love weekends away and good food).
- Superfine if you live in the Amsterdam area.
What can you expect from us?
- Internship contract.
- Top internship remuneration.
- The Eden Basics are well taken care of. Think of a travel allowance for the days you don't have a public transport card.
- Two free nights during your internship period in an Eden Hotel of your choice.
- Substantial discount on even more overnight stays, also for Friends & Family.
- A nice colleague bonus scheme.
- Great colleagues and a lot of (creative) freedom.
- Cosy events and of course a nice present for all the great moments in life.
- You are part of Eden Hotels' ambitious growth plans.
- At Eden Hotels, we attach great importance to equality and diversity. We are a company where everyone feels welcome and can be themselves.