Are you an enterprising person who dares to take responsibility and who knows how to get things done? Do you have good communication skills, are you analytically strong and do you like to translate reports into insights? Who knows, you could soon be part of our ambitious team at the Eden Hotels Service Centre!
What are you going to do?
As Junior Financial Controller you will work from the Eden Hotels Service Centre, at a super central location in Amsterdam. You will support the Financial Controller for all hotels (which are now 14) and our Service Centre. You will work specific for one of our hotels, you are responsible for preparing monthly reports, balance sheet files, budgets and other periodic reports, cost price information and management information, and of course you can also give advice on this. Your second task is to support the Director of Finance in coordinating and performing financial analyses. You like to work hard, and continuously provide information and reports, that complies with internal guidelines and legal requirements. In short: an enthusiastic colleague on whom we can build and with we enjoy working!
Who are we?
Eden Hotels is a Dutch family-run hotel group which has been offering guests local and unforgettable experiences since 1947. With 14 hotels, we are located in the city centers of all major cities in the Netherlands. At Eden, we do things just a little differently, just a little more.... stimulating! Quirky, personal, fresh and unique. That is Eden. And with our ambition to grow internationally, it is our mission to offer that same excellent service and experience throughout Europe. We have exciting times ahead with major projects on the horizon, so it's a great time to get on board!
Who are you?
- You are a real perfectionist; working accurately is really your thing.
- You can work independently.
- Respect and integrity; these are words that are often used to describe you.
- You have good communication and analytical skills.
- You have an MBO diploma.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience in the hotel industry.
- Have you ever worked with Lucanet and Accountview? That is a real advantage.
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages.
- You live in the region of Amsterdam and are willing to travel between hotels.
What can you expect from us?
- A full-time contract (with an intention to extend).
- A good salary.
- The Eden Basics are in good hands with us. Think of good collective insurances and a travel allowance.
- Two free nights a year in an Eden Hotel of your choice.
- Substantial discount on even more nights, also for Family & Friends.
- 25 days of holiday days and the option to buy 5 extra days.
- Continued self-development at our Eden Academy.
- Healthy bicycle via the company scheme.
- Hybrid work with a base at a super central location in Amsterdam (and/or at one of our 14 hotels).
- A nice colleague bonus scheme.
- Great colleagues and lots of (creative) freedom.
- Cosy events and of course a nice gift for all the wonderful moments in life.
- Your are part of Eden Hotels' ambitious plans.
- Our Sjoerd Dijkstra Foundation dedicates itself on your behalf to beautiful social projects in the hospitality industry for vulnerable groups in society.
- At Eden Hotels, we value equality and diversity. Your gender, ethnicity, age or orientation make no difference to your chances during the application process. We are a company where everyone feels welcome and can be themselves. Whether you are young, slightly older, a student or a returnee.