Are you a great communicator paired with amazing organizational skills? And, do you think you know how to act as a “linking pin” in our commercial team? Then the position of Sales Coordinator Amsterdam at Eden Hotels, location Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American would fit you like a glove.
The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American is the very first of its kind in the Netherlands. It is located on the Leidseplein, in one of the most famous art nouveau buildings in Amsterdam. With 173 rooms and suites, a totally renovated interior and distinctive Hard Rock facilities such as a Body Rock® fitness centre, Rock Shop® and musical entertainment via The Sound of Your Stay® programme, guests are assured of an unbeatable 5-star experience. We can also host meetings that redefine business, to social events and any other special occasions, we’ve got it all.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the iconic Art Deco restaurant Café Americain; a modern brasserie that writes new history with both ‘class’ and ‘classics’. From early morning till late at night.
Staying in an Eden Hotel means being an inseparable part of the local experience. You are the guest of a truly Dutch hotel family where you never have to worry about genuine hospitality and where all the 'basics' as you may expect are perfectly in shape. Built on a strong foundation, the hotels operate under different brand names, each of which has its own strength. From Eden Hotels and Holiday Inn to Hard Rock. Our city hotels distinguish themselves because each hotel has its own unique character and proudly displays this. Just like the hotels, all our employees are diverse and special. That makes working at Eden really different. We are convinced that happy colleagues make for satisfied guests. Everything we do is therefore aimed at achieving that goal.
Your day starts with coffee or tea and our soundcheck! Then it is your time to shine!
As a Sales Coordinator for the five Eden Hotels and the Hard Rock Hotel (Amsterdam American) in Amsterdam, you are indispensable in the commercial team. You are both the left and right hand of the sales team, but also provide support for banquet sales and (group) reservations and are responsible for all kinds of administrative support; a piece of cake for such an organized mastermind as you. You manage our CRM system like a boss, generate reports in no time and are a true hero in managing online audits. Drafting contracts, communicating with colleagues and (potential) customers; you really enjoy variety in your job. Also you have the great honor of organizing our customer events and sales promotions! In short: a super versatile job in which every day is different.
job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not
encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned;
- Manage our CRM system(s);
- Generate account reports;
- Organize events and sales visits;
- Support the sales team;
- Manage online content for external parties;
- Field research for sales leads;
- Site inspections for potential clients;
- Know, understand, and practice (with energy and enthusiasm) the mission, values, mottos, culture and spirit that make Hard Rock unique.
What do we expect from you:
- You have a relevant degree (e.g. Hotel School/tourism education) and have previously held a similar position;
- You don’t get stressed easily and switch super-fast;
- You are a real go-getter and like to take the lead;
- You are commercially oriented and anted andlways know how to spot opportunities in the market;
- Flexible (you don't have that infamous 9-to-5 mentality);
- You have strong communication skills and speak and write Dutch and English fluently;
- You have a feeling for the Hospitality Industry (whether you have worked in it or you just love traveling and good food);
- Super nice if you live in (near) Amsterdam.
Handy to have:
- You live and breathe music;
- You love making guests happy;
- You like to roll up your sleeves and get down to work;
- You have a high sense of responsibility;
- You are an enthusiastic and strong communicator;
- Stress?? You don’t know that word!;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Any other language? Fantastic! The more the merrier;
What we give to you:
- A challenging job;
- A place to work surrounded by iconic items from the stars and music 24/7;
- An amazing team in a friendly working environment;
- Training opportunities within the Eden Academy and School of Hard Rock;
- A competitive salary and nice extras;
- The ability to work hybrid;
- The best of both worlds! Staff rate at all Hard Rock Hotels and Café’s and staff rate at all hotels of the Eden Hotel Group;
- Lots of space for personal growth and make a difference in the team/hotel.
Do you meet all our expectations? Or can you convince us why you are the best fit for this position? Send us your motivation and C.V. in the most creative way possible!