Do you whistle (or rock?!) on your way to work, thinking of ways in which your guests will enjoy an unforgettable experience - all over again? Are you a stickler for precision, whether when tuning your guitar or maintaining our hotel in a flawless condition? Chances are you are going to rock in your job as Housekeeping Hero.
What will your job entail?
You make sure that guests have clean and fresh rooms! You do this by making beds, cleaning bathrooms, replenishing towels and guest supplies, and by disposing of garbage and used crockery. You of course also check for possible improvements in the room and respond accordingly. In short, you make sure that guests feel totally welcome in our rooms!
Who are we?
The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American is the very first of its kind in the Netherlands. It is located on the Leidseplein, in one of the most famous art nouveau buildings in Amsterdam. With 173 rooms and suites, a totally renovated interior and distinctive Hard Rock facilities such as a Body Rock® fitness centre, Rock Shop® and musical entertainment via The Sound of Your Stay® programme, guests are assured of an unbeatable 5-star experience. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the iconic Art Deco restaurant Café Americain; a modern brasserie that is breaking new ground with a blend of ‘class’ and ‘classics’. From early morning till late at night.
- A service-oriented approach
- You are enthusiastic and flexible
- You have an eye for detail and willingly take the initiative
- You are a real team player; you try to achieve the best result along with your colleagues as a team!
- You maintain a high standard of quality
- You live in the Amsterdam area
What can you expect from us?
- A pleasant working environment that scores 8.6 amongst our employees
- A competitive salary according to your education and experience
- Training courses within the Eden Hotel group
- Discount on private stays and F&B in hotels within our group
- Travel allowance (one way for distances onwards of 10km)
- Option of buying additional leave days