Do you see it as a challenge to be jointly responsible for the warehouse and are you the person to take care of the flow of goods within the hotel? Then we are looking for you!
You are the first one to check, register and distribute the goods as soon as they are delivered to the hotel. In the meantime you will keep the stock up to date and will make orders at our suppliers. Performing spot-checks and counts at the F&B department are also part of your job responsibilities. As well as keeping the selling prices up to date in the cash register system ‘Micros’.
The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American is the very first of its kind in the Netherlands. It is located on the Leidseplein, in one of the most famous art nouveau buildings in Amsterdam. With 173 rooms and suites, a totally renovated interior and distinctive Hard Rock facilities such as a Body Rock® fitness centre, Rock Shop® and musical entertainment via The Sound of Your Stay® programme, guests are assured of an unbeatable 5-star experience. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the iconic Art Deco restaurant Café Americain; a modern brasserie that writes new history with both ‘class’ and ‘classics’. From early morning till late at night.
This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
Experience, Education and Certifications
- You are following a relevant education
- You have a friendly and welcoming attitude
- You are immune to stress, work diligent and have a sense of responsibility
- You have a proactive attitude and you’re creative
- You like to work in teams but are also capable of working independently
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You live in the area of Amsterdam
- You are flexible in working hours and tasks
What can you expect from us
- Room for development, own initiative and growth
- A dynamic, nice and amicable work environment
- A varied and educational internship
- A fitting internship allowance
- Discount on overnight stays and F&B within Eden Hotels
- Career opportunities after your internship