Ideally speaking, the day doesn’t start for you until the sun goes down? In other words: are you a real night owl who is bursting with energy and can make guests feel like a rock star until the early hours? Maybe you will take the stage as a night receptionist at the (soon to be) Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American.
What will your job entail?
Your shift starts around 11 pm. No problem at all for you, because that’s how flexible you are. You and your colleague will help guests check in and out during the night and respond to their requests and enquiries. You ensure the safety of the building and sound the alarm when something goes wrong. You also undertake all the collective tasks and responsibilities relating to the administrative and financial handling of the night audit. Your shift ends at 7 am and you go home totally satisfied.
Who are we?
The Hard Rock Hotel Amsterdam American is the very first of its kind in the Netherlands. It is located on the Leidseplein, in one of the most famous art nouveau buildings in Amsterdam. With 173 rooms and suites, a totally renovated interior and distinctive Hard Rock facilities such as a Body Rock® fitness centre, Rock Shop® and musical entertainment via The Sound of Your Stay® programme, guests are assured of an unbeatable 5-star experience. Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the iconic Art Deco restaurant Café Americain; a modern brasserie that is breaking new ground with a blend of ‘class’ and ‘classics’. From early morning till late at night.
- You have a friendly and welcoming attitude
- You like to roll up your sleeves and get down to work
- You have a high sense of responsibility
- You are an enthusiastic and strong communicator
- You are meticulous and immune to stress
- You have experience in a Front Office position, preferably 2 years or more
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Do you also speak (a little) French, German or Spanish? We would consider that a huge advantage!
- You live in the Amsterdam area
- You do not mind working on rotation schedules
What can you expect from us?
- An on-call contract
- A dynamic, pleasant, and congenial work environment
- A competitive salary according to your education and experience
- Discount on overnight stays and F&B within Eden Hotels